Moneysupermarketgroup.com is a price comparison website-based business specialising in financial services. The website enables consumers to compare prices on a range of products, including mortgages, credit cards and loans. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Money Supermarket were using an ageing Lync solution, which wasn’t integrated to their existing PBX solution. It became apparent that existing components were not enabling their employees to be flexible and efficient when it came to collaboration. Alongside the user experience, MSM were also looking at ways to reduce their current call costs, and meet changing regulatory demands as time went on.
“Yobah went that extra mile by delivering to a high standard technically.”
Hiten Lad – IT Manager
How we helped
Yobah worked with Money Supermarket to scope their requirements for a new collaboration and remote working strategy. Discussing key success factors and the journey in which MSM wanted to achieve, Yobah were able to create a recommend and deliver a solution that would meet the aspirations of the team:
- Reduce the current call costs
- Reduce the need for staff to travel between sites by making users more flexible
- Enhanced existing systems onsite to drive return on existing investments
- Deliver an integrated conference call system
- Improve collaboration with 3rd party partners and suppliers