As part of a Microsoft Enterprise Agreement, businesses often purchase Software Assurance, which provides software upgrades and other benefits. A key benefit often missed is Deployment and Planning Days. These days are designed to help you plan and make the most out of your Microsoft investments.
You may have noticed we recently achieved our Silver Competency in Cloud Platform, which is exciting to both Yobah and our customers. One of the best features include the ability for us to deliver Microsoft Deployment and Planning (DPS) day engagements to our customers. Being a trust partner, our team of cloud experts can work with you and your team to make the most out of your Office365 and Azure investments. The best bit? Microsoft will pick up the bill.
What can DPS be used for?
Sadly, DPS days aren’t a catch all, however they can be used to help businesses get the most out of their investments. Whether it is an envisioning exercise, deployment, upgrade or migration planning or simply complement your existing team to see how the Microsofts cloud platform can help you grow and innovate as a company. Typical work includes:
- Design workshops to plan strategy and roadmap
- Develop and run proof of value and proof of concept
- Seek expert advice on cloud deployments
- Plan and create a business case for your cloud journey
Our industry leading architects and consultants can work with you to design and plan out your enterprise cloud adoption programme, ensuring it meets your business goals and aspirations. We offer the following engagements:
- Desktop Deployment Planning Services
- Skype for Business & Exchange Deployment Planning Services
- SharePoint Deployment Planning Services
- Public Cloud, Windows Azure Planning Services
So how do you move forward and start using them? The following steps cover the top level process, for more information, feel free to give us a shout.
- Identify your entitlement (1 to 15 days) via your EA portal or Microsoft account manager. Once located, reserve the voucher and make a note of the unique reference number
- Contact Yobah to help scope out your requirement
- Agree to statement of work, and engage in various technical workshops
Nice and easy right?
How much does it cost?
This is the most exciting part! Once the statement of work has been agreed and the work completed, Yobah will invoice Microsoft directly for the work. This gives you access to some of the best cloud experts in the industry to help drive your cloud adoption forward… for no cost to your or your business.
If you are interested to know more, please feel free to get in touch.